POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : water again (did I say final? lol) : Re: water again (did I say final? lol) Server Time
6 Aug 2024 23:27:58 EDT (-0400)
  Re: water again (did I say final? lol)
From: Tek
Date: 18 Nov 2006 20:14:51
Message: <455fb00b@news.povray.org>
Another version for anyone still reading this thread. It's not different
enough to warrant a full post.

I've tweaked the ship position, camera (it was spherical, it's not now),
water transparency, and better anti-aliasing (rendered at 1600x1200 and
shrunked).

I'm still not happy, I think this camera view just looks too samey, I'm
gonna go back to the view with the sky and improve that maybe...

--
Tek
http://evilsuperbrain.com

"Tek" <tek### [at] evilsuperbraincom> wrote in message
>A couple of different versions with a more detailed & more appropriately
> scaled boat.
>
> Opinions? I'm starting to get a bit lost on this project, to be honest...
> --
> Tek
> http://evilsuperbrain.com

Post a reply to this message